Sunday, February 13, 2011

Yesterday and Today

I forgot to post my food last night so I will post yesterday and today in this one. Today has been a little harder than usual. I'm sure it's because I haven't been really busy today, so that leads to boredom eating...ughh. I still went to workout earlier so that was a plus, but I've just been feeling hungrier than normal today. I haven't had anything crazy...just wanted to eat more food and more often. Oh well, I guess everyone has "those" days.

So, here's what I've had today...

Breakfast:  Egg Whites, goat cheese and sun-dried tomatoes, green grapes    219 cals

Snack:  2 Wasa Crisp w/ PB2 Butter Butter and drizzle of maple syrup     131 cals

Another Snack:  Unsalted pretzels w/ Hummus    145 cals

Lunch:   Corn Chowder     277 cals

Snack:   Kashi Cereal    190 cals

Dinner:    Chicken Breast w/ goat cheese and sun-dried tomatoes,
broccoli w/ light cheese sauce, corn    365 cals


TOTAL CALORIES CONSUMED:    1327

Ok, so I went over my 1250 limit today, but not by much.  I was under 1250 every other day this week, so I guess it all kind of evens out! :)


Here's yesterday's log:

Breakfast:   Egg Whites w/ goat cheese and sun-dried tomatoes     131 cals

Lunch:    Tuna Sandwich on Orowheat Thins w/ pretzels     402 cals

Snack:  Apple    61 cals

Dinner:   Corn Chowder   339 cals

Snack:  Fat-Free, Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding w/ Sugar Free Cool Whip    220 cals    

TOTAL CALORIES CONSUMED:   1153            

No comments:

Post a Comment