Saturday, February 12, 2011

Super Saturday!

So, I didn't get a chance to post my food log yesterday. I didn't do great...meaning I didn't really eat enough yesterday...and I had a few drinks last night.  BUT I still went to workout and I the drinks didn't make me exceed my maximum calorie intake.  

Here's what I had yesterday:

Breakfast: Weight Control Oatmeal    160 cals

Snack:  100 Calorie Popcorn    100 cals

Lunch:  Smart Ones Mini Rigatoni w/ Vodka Cream Sauce    290 cals

Snack:  Fiber One Peanut Butter Bar     150 cals

Dinner:  1/2 Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar (not a very good dinner)     60 cals

Drinks:  Rum & Diet Coke (3 drinks)      321 cals 

TOTAL CALORIES CONSUMED:    1081 

Okay, so I didn't pretty well until dinner time...a 1/2 of a granola bar is NOT a good meal! ;)


On a better note, I had a happy morning on the scale!

I LOST 3 MORE POUNDS!!!!!

That makes 4 pounds for this week and 23 pounds overall!!!!!!!!!  I'm so excited! 

 
I don't feel this way about my scale today...but I had to share this! Too Funny!

2 comments: