Monday, February 14, 2011

Not much to say today...

My scale was a horrible liar this morning...says I gained 7lbs over one day...seriously. The day after I lost 3 lbs, I manage to gain 7!!!!! What the heck?????? I went over my calories yesterday, but not by much...and according to my BodyBugg I still burned wayyyy more calories than I took in. The only thing I can think, is that I'm probably retaining water...again. I made some soup the other night, that may have had more sodium than other things I've been eating...and I noticed that my fingers were swollen when I woke up this morning...so that has to be it. NO ONE should gain 7 lbs overnight...especially with what I have been eating. Uggghhhh! So frustrating! And this is why "they" say you shouldn't weigh daily...I think I get it now...

3 comments:

  1. I agree, scales can be STUPID sometimes! Wait a day or two...you'll see a "good number" again. :) With the amount of calories you are consuming, there is NO way you could "gain" that much weight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like you lost more weight to me -- must be fluid retention...it'll come down! Keep up the good work! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure hope so...it has to be. I didn't eat more calories than I burned, so there's no way I gain pounds from fat. I'm staying off the scale for a few days...I'll let it get it's act together...lol

    ReplyDelete