Friday, February 4, 2011

No work today!

I'm off of work today for the weather - which didn't get as bad as everyone thought it would. So happy to not have to be jolted out of my bed by the sound of my alarm clock today! It's such a good feeling to just wake up when your body tells you to wake up.   :)


Hahahahaha!


So, here's the plan for today:

I'm going to get out of this bed, put on my workout clothes and go spend a lot of time at the gym. I'm thinkin' a good hour and a half to two hour workout would be good today...and then maybe I'll hang out in the suana for a little while.  Later on,  I want to make a big pot of vegetable soup, so I'll have to go to the store -- sounds so good for a cold day like today!  

I came across this quote today on another blog -- it is so true:

Losing weight is hard, maintaining weight is hard, staying fat is hard - choose your hard. 




3 comments:

  1. Have a good day! We're having soup for lunch, too. Just the thing for today. Work out some for me, because I'm not leaving the house! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You too! I'm trying a new recipe for some Chicken Corn Chowder. I got it off of the BodyBugg website, so it's healthy chowder...yum yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for getting up and getting to it! I had fun getting a snow day from work as well :)

    I am Janna and I am hosting the swap with Kenz...when you get a chance will you shoot me an email? atxbikegirl at gmail dot com

    Thanks and have a great weekend!

    P.S. LOVE your blog...looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete