Wednesday, February 9, 2011

J-E-L-L-O....legs

That is what 40 minutes on the elliptical + a kick ass Zumba class will do to your legs. I wasn't planning on doing both tonight...I was actually just going to go do some cardio, get it over with & go plant myself on the couch for the rest of the night. After the workout I had yesterday, I wanted to take it easy today. BUT, I changed my mind and decided to go ahead and go to the class.

 It was so worth it, all because of this...
I'll take the Jello legs any day to have a calorie burn like this! 

My total calorie burn for today is 3500...and I still have 2.5 hours to go! So, another great day in the books...I'm beat...here's the food log:

Breakfast: Michaelina's Lean Gourmet Breakfast Muffin   180 cals

Snack: Fiber One Bar   90 cals

Lunch: Smart Ones Swedish Meatballs   270 cals

Dinner: Whole wheat tortilla w/ hummus, goat cheese and sun dried tomatoes   270 cals

Snack:  Unsalted pretzels w/ hummus   145 cals

TOTAL CALORIES CONSUMED:   955

Still going strong for my 7 Day Chip! Day 109 of my 118 Day Challenge comes to a close...goodnight everyone! :)


4 comments:

  1. You are a machine!! I want to get one of those body bugs after I have the baby....seeing the burn would make me want to burn more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is truly the best thing I have ever bought! It really keeps me motivated to move my butt everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I need a watch like that.....What kind is it?? I must not be in the loop, I didn't realize there was one that told you how much calories you burned!!! Great workout girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christie,

    The watch is the digital display that came with my BodyBugg.

    http://bodybugg.com/

    They use them on The Biggest Loser...there's a sensor that you wear around your upper arm and then it sends the info to the watch. It shows calories burned, steps, and the time you've spent doing moderate activity. It also has a trip button that you can reset before you start your workout or any other activity you want to monitor, so you can see how many calories you are burning during that specific time! I LOVE MINE!! I thought about it and researched it for a long time before I decided to buy it because it's a little pricey, but it is the best weight loss investment I have ever made! It doesn't do anything for you -- just makes you soooo aware of what your body is doing. When you buy one, it comes with a subscription to the bodybugg website, so you can track everything, including your calorie intake. :)

    ReplyDelete