Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Drug of Choice...

Well, I've lost 2 of the 7 pounds that my scale says I've "gained." Whatever. The scale is a BIG FAT LIAR...and no matter how much I try to convince myself to stay off of it, my curiousity won't let me do it. I swear, I'm like a crackhead for the scale. Good news is, I know I'm losing inches, because my jeans keep falling down today. Trying not to stress about my number too much...but I would like to see it go down some more this week. I have my first challenging weekend coming up...I am determined to stay on track. I'll be headed to the gym tonight to do some serious cardio...hopefully my weight will be back to normal tomorrow. I've been drinking lots of water today, so hopefully I can sweat out all this extra water weight....we shall see!

6 comments:

  1. Inches is a great thing!!! We all love to be able to go shopping and get a SMALLER size!! I'm addicted to the scale to!! I weigh myself EVERY morning, and if for some strange reason I forget, I refuse to get on it if I have already ate! Strange, I know. Have fun at the gym!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...I do the EXACT same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't weigh myself everday but one thing I hate is when you go to the doctor and they weigh you with all your clothes and shoes, etc. I know I must weigh an extra 5-7 pounds depending on the times of day - ugh! -- I always tell them "I don't really weigh that much!" lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up the all the good work and it will eventually even out. The scale is evil!! Look at the non scale victories as well...they will keep you motivated.
    Thanks for your comment on my blog!
    Kathy-Lifetime Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep up the Good work! Forget about the stinky scale.. All that matters is how your clothes fit and how you feel! YOU are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That darn scale is a pain in the @#%. Yes, I admit that I'm on it way too much, but I seem to do worse if I stay off too long. If you're losing inches, you're doing OK. Sometimes the body just hold more fluid than at other times.

    ReplyDelete