Sunday, February 6, 2011

I Survived Super Bowl XLV!

Well, I just got home from the party and I have to say that I am pretty proud of myself. I ate some things today that I don't normally eat, but I didn't get out of control with it. I fixed myself one plate, like I planned! I had just a little taste of the things that I wanted and then had a snickerdoodle cookie and half a brownie. I drank water the whole time -- 4 bottles, I think. I probably should have either had the cookie or had the brownie, and not had both, but oh well.

I had a good workout before the party. 30 mins on the AMT and 30 mins on the elliptical, so that should help make up for the eating today.  :)

I'll list what I ate today, but I'll have to estimate on the calories for everything at the party - I'll over estimate just to be safe.

Breakfast:  Grits w/ Laughing Cow Cheese and a sprinkle of bacon bits, green grapes   230 cals

Snack:  Pretzels w/ Hummus   145 cals

Lunch:  Sandwich (Orowheat Sandwich Thin w/ one slice of turkey breast, Laughing Cow cheese wedge, sundried tomatoes)   187 cals

Superbowl Party:

Chicken breast w/ hot wing sauce, a few tortilla chips w/ cheese dip, veggies w/ ranch dip, a few crackers w/ dip, 1/2 brownie, snickerdoodle cookie, handful of mixed nuts  

Estimated Calories:   880 ??

Dinner:  Chicken Teriyaki Frozen Dinner   330 cals

TOTAL CALORIES CONSUMED:  1772

Ok, so hopefully my estimation was pretty close. I'm just happy that I stayed under 2000 calories today.  I ate more calories than normal, but it looks like I am also going to burn more calories than usual since right now I've already reached my goal of 3100 and I still have 2.5 hours in the day!! Today shouldn't cause me to gain weight, so I will still be on track to reach my goal. I'll just keep drinking lots of water until bedtime tonight to flush out all the salt from today's tasty treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment