Sunday, February 20, 2011

Vacation Temptation...

Hello everyone! Sorry I have had to neglect my blog over the weekend...girls weekend was out on a big ranch with no internet access, so I was without my normal comforts, but the trip was a much needed break. I wish I could write this post about how wonderful I did with my eating and exercising this weekend, but sadly, that is not the case. I'm not going to go on too much about it, but when you get five girls together, coupled with a snack spread, lifetime movies, and a fully stocked bar...it's never going to be a pretty picture. Let's just say that they cheese dip and chocolate chip cookies called my name one too many times. Ugghhh...moving on though.

As we speak, I am drinking a big smoothie and will be getting back to the gym and on my eating plan tomorrow morning! I would like to stick to drinking smoothies and eating fresh veggies for about 2 days...just to kind of cleanse my body. I feel a little swollen and bloated...I won't be stepping on that scale for a few days....I'd rather not see the damage that I did this past weekend.

I did try to drink a lot of water this weekend and I also tried to make healthy choices when we ate our meals...I just really blew it with the snacking.

This upcoming weekend will be challenging as well when I visit New Orleans, but I am just going to work super hard this week and try to make better choices and do less snacking.

Ok, so back to the program tomorrow!!!

Here's a few photos from our fun weekend:










2 comments:

  1. Looks like an awesome weekend! We girls have to let loose once in a while. I have done that with my girlfriends on a few occasions too. Sound like you have a good damage control plan. You are on the right track! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures......looks like you all had a great time!! I was at home and did aweful with my exercise last week.....we just have to get back to it!!

    ReplyDelete