Saturday, February 5, 2011

Thank You!

I just wanted to say "Thank You" to everyone who has commented or sent me messages letting me know that this blog is inspiring them to do something better for themselves! When I started this, I thought a few people may look at it once or twice, but I probably wouldn't have any real "followers." It is so awesome to to know that more and more people following me on this journey everyday. I can't even begin to explain how much more motivated and determined I am, just because I know that people are "watching" me. The accountability factor is definitely keeping me on track. I don't want to let my self down and I don't want to let any of you down! So thank you, thank you thank you! And please keep reading!!!!

Ok, so here's how the day went. I had a good workout, just not quite as long as I wanted. I did 30 min of cardio between the AMT and elliptical -- I put my resistance way up, so I could burn my calories faster. Then I did some upper body exercises and more lunges - which I will continue to do everyday...I want my legs ready for some cute shorts this spring! After my workout, I sat in the suana for a little while.

So, yesterday I posted about having trouble getting in all my calories and not really being hungry. I SPOKE TOO SOON! Today I was soooo hungry! I had a bigger breakfast, but then didn't have lunch until late in the afternoon. Lunch was followed by two snacks...ughh... After my workout my stomach was growling, screaming, howling...whatever you want to call it. So I had my dinner, but still didn't feel satisfied. I wasn't hungry anymore, but I just still wanted to eat....and I had already reached my calorie intake for the day. As I sit here typing this post, I'm thinking that I want to eat something else...maybe something sweet, or salty....just something. I guess these days will happen every once in awhile...I'm not going to sweat it too much.

Food:

Breakfast:  Omelet w/ spinach, sun-dried tomotes, goat cheese & pretzels w/ hummus    325 cals

Lunch:  Chicken Corn Chowder  & Salad w/ sundried tomatoes & balsamic vinaigrette  330 cals

Snack:  100 calorie popcorn    100 cal

Snack:  Weight Watchers Fudge Cone    140 cal

Dinner:  3 Wasa Crackers w/ hummus, goat cheese & sundried tomatoes    280 cals

Snack:  Green grapes (1 cup)   104 cals

TOTAL CALORIES CONSUMED:  1279

No comments:

Post a Comment