Thursday, February 10, 2011

Takin' a break today... (NEW PROGRESS PIC!)

To meet my goals, I have planned to workout 6 days a week - so I'm making today my "off day." I've been pushing really hard and it caught up with me today. Come to think of it, last Thursday was my "off day" too...I guess 6 days in a row takes it's toll. I know how important it is to give your body a rest, so that's what I am doing tonight.

My eating was good today...still sticking to my plan and staying on track! Since I have hit the 20 pound mark, I took another progress picture! The first picture is after I lost 9 pounds (I didn't take one until a week after I started this.)


-9 lbs

-20 lbs

I'll post the next picture at -30 pounds! I'm thinking that the solid black is not doing much good for showing any progress....maybe I'll change it up a little next time. So, I can't really see much of a difference (except in my face), but I can feel the difference in the way that my clothes are fitting, and of course, the way that I feel! That's the most important thing, right? :)

Here's today's food log:

Breakfast:  Michaelina's Lean Gourmet Breakfast Muffin   180 cals

Snack:  Fiber One Peanut Butter Bar   150 cals

Lunch: Smart Ones Swedish Meatballs   270 cals

Snack:  100 Calorie Popcorn   100 cals

Dinner:  Egg white omelet w/ goat cheese & sun-dried tomatoes, pretzels w/ hummus    375 cals

Snack:  1/2 cup Bell Blue Frozen Yogurt - The Great Divide    110 cals

Snack:  Banana Peppers    10 cals

TOTAL CALORIES CONSUMED:  1195


Overall, it was a good day...BUT after looking at my food log, I definitely need wayyyy more fruits and veggies in my diet, so I'm going to work on that! :)

6 comments:

  1. I can tell a big difference....especially in your face! Keep up the good work. So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I can't wait to post my next picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's showing not only in your physical appearance but in your overall attitude...I'm really proud of you! Keep it up - Yay!

    Love you - Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see a big difference! Go Cherice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really showing!!! YAY!!! I can't wait until you make your shirts this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Quite a difference in your face and I can see that your waist is smaller - more of an hour glass look :)

    I totally need to update mine. I tried this morning with a sport bra and sweats and it was a big NO so I will try again this weekend.

    ReplyDelete