Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Today was a little bit better....just a tiny, tiny bit

It was still a tough day...I was still a little hungrier than normal...and I ate a little more than I should have. I'm not going to let myself get discouraged by this - I'm just going to keep working hard.

Despite my eating being a little off today, my workout was great! I did an hour and 10 minutes on the elliptical and then did some lunges, squats and upper body exercises. I burned a little over 700 cals! :)

Looks like I should exceed my calorie burn goal today, so that will make up for me going over my calorie intake limit.

I know that tomorrow will be better...hopefully my carb craving will lessen a little...this hunger thing is killing me!!!

So, here's what I had today:

Breakfast: Smart Ones French Toast w/ Turkey Sausage

Snack: Beef Jerky and 100 calorie popcorn

Lunch: 6" Turkey Subway Sandwich w/ popchips

Snack:  Beef Jerky and Popchips (I probably should have had the grapefruit that was sitting on my desk)

Another Snack:  Lightly Frosted Mini-wheats cereal  (1.5 servings....that's where I messed up)

Dinner:  Salad w/ goat cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, light balsamic vinaigrette

Okay, so the grand total is..........1537 calories :(


I'm not happy about my eating today, but I can see where I need to make improvements and where I could have made better choices. Tomorrow will be a better day! :)

4 comments:

  1. please please don't beat yourself up...you are doing great! And I bet you money you will have a great weight loss week this week...sometimes your body tells you what you need and maybe this week you needed to eat more food. Don't fret ok? Keep your head up and keep going forward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cherice you are totally going to kick that scales ass! You can do this and you know you can! If you need help I could do some scale ass kicking myself!! Don't think about what has happened the past couple of days.. Just think about how far you've come! You are doing an awesome job and that's no lie! Remember you are an inspiration to us all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing fine. I bet you will even surprise yourself when you get on the scale ( a GREAT surprise!)Just keep on going and it will all work out. You have been hitting it hard the last 8 weeks or so and I bet your body deserved a little break. You are burning more calories and gaining muscle so an increase in hunger is probably justified. If you get a hunger craving, try drinking water and going for a 5 minute walk..it will distract you. You are doing great!! Today is going to be a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's to a teeny tiny bit better day tomorrow too!!! I am rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete