Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day to me!




I got some awesome goodies from my Valentine's Day swap partner, Janna! I'm so excited to try out these DVDs and put that journal to use! Thank you sooooo much, Janna!



Today was a good day...still a little peeved about the weight gain, but I'm going to chalk it up to water weight and try not to stress about it.

I went to Zumba tonight...still lovin' it...it's so much fun and the hour workout goes by soooo quick! I burned more calories tonight than usual...I think it's because I'm starting to learn the moves and am able to get into it more. So fun....love it! AND....I burned about 650 calories!

So, here's the food log today...did pretty well...considering it was Valentine's Day....

Breakfast:  Weight Control Oatmeal & Green Grapes    264 cals

Snack:  Fiber One Peanut Butter Bar   150 cals

Lunch:  Subway Turkey Sandwich (6" wheat)   218 cals

Snack:  Chocolate Pudding   60 cals

Valentine's Treat:   Chocolate Coverd Strawberry (1) & Small Handful of Peanut M&Ms   109 cals

Dinner:  Lean Cuisine Spring Rolls    200 cals

Snack:  Muscle Milk Light - Chocolate  170 cals

TOTAL CALORIES CONSUMED:  1171

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what great gifts to get on Valentine's Day! You'll have to let us know how the DVD's are. :) I've seen them at the store, but I don't like buying any unless I've heard they are good.

    Happy Valentine's Day, Cherice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paulina! As soon as I use the DVDs, I'll blog about them!

    Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

    ReplyDelete