Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I AM IN LOVE....

WITH ZUMBA!!!!!! Oh...my....gosh....that was the most fun I have ever had working out! I'm not a great dancer, so I'm sure I looked kinda of crazy sometimes, but who cares....it was a blast!! I will definitely be a regular from now on! SO, SO, SO MUCH FUN!

Ok, can y'all tell I'm excited yet??? Here's the best part....

I BURNED 572 CALORIES DURING THE ZUMBA CLASS!

I reset the trip on my BodyBugg when the class started, so I could see how many calories I would burn...572 in an hour...I'll take it! I know I'll probably even burn more as I get more comfortable in the class....tonight I was just trying to get the steps down, so I didn't get into it as much as I would have liked to. 


Food:

Breakfast: Weight Control Oatmeal    160 cals

Lunch: Healthy Choice Marinara Manicotti Formaggio     350 cals

Snack:  Fiber One Bar & Sugar Free Hot Chocolate    142 cals

Dinner:  Sandwich (Orowheat Thins, goat cheese, turkey, sun-dried tomatoes, romaine lettuce, drizzle of Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing) & Popchips    292 cals

Snack:  Weight Watchers Fudge Cone   140 cals 

TOTAL CALORIE INTAKE:    1084

Day 116 is almost done....115 more to go! 

3 comments:

  1. Way to go! I've heard so many great things about Zumba! My gym has something similar called Latin Heat, which I did once. For some reason, dancing is so much more fun that a machine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried Zumba on vacation last summer and had fun but felt very uncoordinated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome burn for an hour class! Sounds like you got a ton of protein in yesterday as well. Keep up the great work. :)

    ReplyDelete