Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Picture Time...yuck

Ok...here it is...my "before" picture:


Is that really me?

Not that I was expecting to look like a supermodel, or anything...but geez! This picture makes me want to eat celery sticks for every meal and workout for like 10 hours a day!!!! But, I'll be patient and do this the right way...there's no quick fix that'll work for me. I'll post a new picture every fews weeks - hopefully seeing progress will keep me going! Whew...ok, so now I see where I'm starting (-9 lbs already gone!)



4 comments:

  1. Well Hello!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I look forward to following your progress!!!

    I too just got a BodyBugg. Pretty amazing. My eyes are open now!! The Bugg has really helped me keep organized and on track!!

    Keep up the great work and stay focused!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joy! I look forward to following you as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have also been wanting to get a BodyBugg, and I'm going to do it. I'm also looking forward to following you. Welcome to the weight loss Blog World.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is soooo worth the money! I've been wanting one for over a year but did want to spend $250 (QVC's price for the BodyBugg, Digital Display and 12 mo subscrip. to the website)...but when QVC put it on Easy Pay, I jumped on it! lol

    It is definitely the best weight loss investment I've made so far...and I've tried EVERYTHING!!!!

    ReplyDelete