Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Hunger Monster has left the building!

Woohoo! Today my appetite has been back in control...thank goodness! The last two days have been a challenge...I can't really say that I was hungry, but I just wanted to snack...wayyyy too much! Actually, today I have had to remind myself to eat...that doesn't happen often, so I'm taking full advantage of it. I haven't had my dinner yet; I'm thinking I'll have another black bean burger. I have one patty left, so I guess I'll get rid of it tonight. I still have over 700 calories available today...don't think I'll be using all of those! I've been playing Just Dance and Just Dance 2 for my workouts almost everynight so I was thinking about going walk this evening to change it up.........BUT.........mother nature decided to make it freezing and super windy this afternoon, so looks like I'll be dancing it up again in my living room. Right after American Idol, of course. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment