Monday, January 31, 2011

118 Day Challenge Starts Today!

Today is the first day of my 118 day challenge! I'm going to lose 50 lbs. by May 29th....yes, I said I'm am going to - notice, I did not say, "I am going to try to." So, my plan of action is going to be pretty much the same as what I have been doing, except I am going to try to incorporate more fresh fruits and veggies into my diet. I'm going to continue to drink lots of water - and absolutely no sodas. I have pretty much cut out all sodas, but I have had a diet drink occasionally.

As far as exercise goes, I will continue to workout 5-6 days per week for at least an hour each day. I plan on kicking my own a$$ in the gym today!


P.S. I lost another pound! -15!

7 comments:

  1. Just wanted you to know I saw the link to your blog on facebook and decided to follow your journey. I've gained about 35 pounds in the last year and a half and that's a lot when you're only 5'2"! Trying so hard to get it off. Even losing 1 pound is hard! Good Luck!

    Alecia (Kyler)-in case you're wondering who in the heck Alecia is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alecia!
    Good Luck with your weight loss too! Thanks for following me...it helps so much to know that other people are reading this and possibly benefitting from it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it!!!! So proud of you for putting yourself first! 2011 is going to be a great year for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great goal! I will stand with you on your weight loss journey. I am on this same journey and I found that the more people stand with you and support you along the path of reaching your goal the better your chance of success. Here's to 118!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Down 15? AMAZING! You must be so proud. I know I am!
    Thanks for the email. I've added you to my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just want to say good luck!!!! I like the fact that you have put how many days you want to lose it in. What a great idea and goal!

    ReplyDelete