Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Back on it today!

Ok, today is a fresh start day for me. Usually, the "fresh start" day would be on Monday, but I was off work and still in New Orleans yesterday so my do-over day is today. Yesterday would have been a complete failure of a "fresh start," being that I had Port-of-Call as my first meal of the day.

http://portofcallnola.com/

Pretty sure you could get fatter just by looking at this...


So, I'm off to a much better start today with a bottle of water and a Smart Ones English Muffin Breakfast Sandwich. It's only 210 calories per serving and taste yummy!







Lunch will most likely be a Lean Cuisine today or maybe Subway - if I decide to leave the office to go pick it up. I've been eating a lot of frozen dinners because they are so easy to just grab on the way out the door in the morning. I'm going to work on cooking more of my meals and saving the leftovers. Frozen dinners are great and all, but I get sick of them and I know I can cook a healthier meal on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment