Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 118 is almost done!

117 days left to go! Today was a good day. I ate like I planned and had a great workout with my friend Haley. (Thanks for the Jillian Michaels-style butt kickin'!) I've been getting a lot of awesome feedback from all of you and it is really helping to keep me motivated!

Here's how my food log looked today:

Breakfast:  Instant Grits     100 cal

Snack:  100 calorie popcorn     100 cal

Lunch:  Smart Ones Swedish Meatballs    279 cals

Snack:   Baby Carrots & Laughing Cow Cheese Wedge      70 cals

Dinner:   Homemade Pizza (Whole Wheat Tortilla, Chicken Breast, Goat Cheese, Low-fat Mozarrella, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Light Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing, Spinach)       365 cals

Snack: Weight Watchers Fudge Cone     140 cals



TOTAL CALORIES CONSUMED  1054


Okay, so it looks still need to eat about 200 more calories to get to my 1250 intake goal - I'm thinkin' maybe some peanut butter on a slice of Orowheat Sandwich Thin bread.  Also, I didn't get all of my fruits and veggies in like I wanted because, well, I don't really have any in the house right now. BUT, I'm going to the grocery store tomorrow, so that little dilemma will be fixed! I really would like to replace a lot of the carbs that I'm getting from starchy foods like bread, with fruit. :)

Yum! Yum!

2 comments:

  1. I've been reading your blog for a couple weeks now and have just now, officially, started 'following' you. I've been thinking about doing something like this to track my progress and get the support to keep me motivated...but in all honesty...i'm just not there yet. Keep up the great work! I'm looking forward to get totally motivated by you! :D

    ReplyDelete