Saturday, May 21, 2011

I'm keeping my word...

and not disappearing from my blog again! :)  Yesterday was an awesome day...Haley and I tried our newest workout...Vision Quest (you'll notice a pattern of extremely random workout titles). It was intense and painful - but it was worth it!


When I woke up this morning, I had lost 4lbs!!!! Woohoo! Shouldn't be too long before I lose those few pounds that I had gained - few being 7lbs...I say "few" because it makes me feel a little bit better...don't judge. ;)

 Anyway, when I woke up this morning I knew I wanted to get some kind of workout in but I didn't really want to go to the gym so I decided to go walk. My sister and I are planning to do the Disney Princess 1/2 Marathon next February, so I guess it's not a bad idea to start getting ready for that now (I plan on a doing a combo of walking & jogging for this). I walked about 2.5 miles (no jogging today because my shins took a beating yesterday) - a long way away from 13.1 miles, BUT it's a start!


Ok, so I never thought that I could associate running with fun, but this looks like a really fun time! Anytime I have an excuse to wear a tutu and a tiara is a good time to me!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo!! Today we are going into beast mode..."Combination of Fergie and Jesus!" It should be extremely painful and really fun...hopefully no one loses their lunch..:P

    ReplyDelete