Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Fantasy Shopping Spree!

So, I thought it would be fun to do a little online "look" shopping and pick out things that I would love to buy once I reach my goal...or maybe even along the way!

First off, I really think I NEED a Lilly Pulitzer dress sometime in my life...

I'm thinking these shoes would be perfect with the dress...




I would love to have this complete outfit...



with these shoes...





Obviously, I'm loving the one shoulder thing right now...



Another one shoulder...


So, that's all I've got for now! Pretend-shopping keeps me motivated. :)



1 comment:

  1. I always get the shoes early as a motivator (cause those always fit) and then never get the fab outfits to go with so they all sit in my closet or I wear them when I'm doing housework...weird but fun :)

    ReplyDelete