Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Everything hurts today...

Seriously...everything from like my neck down is stiff and sore. Getting up and down from my desk is a challenge...walking is painful...Crossfit definitely kicked my butt yesterday! It's that good kind of pain though -- the kind where you know you did something that works. My eating has been good so far today. I had scrambled eggs, a banana and a handful of almonds for breakfast. For a mid-morning snack I had some grapes and then for lunch I had a salad w/ stir-fry steak strips (cooked in olive oil and seasoned with salt-free tony's and a little lite soy sauce), sun-dried tomatoes and balsmic vineagrette dressing. So far, so good. :)

2 comments:

  1. Keep it up girl...you are doing great!

    Crossfit SCARES me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...it scares me too, but I'm going to stick with it! :)

    ReplyDelete