Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ohhhhh the pain!

My soreness has gotten progressively worse throughout the day. I went from feeling a little stiff, to really stiff, then to sore, and then extremely sore, and now I just moaned in agony as I crawled into bed. I hoping that I'll loosen up tomorrow before I go to Crossfit...if I'm still this sore, it is going to be HELL tomorrow.

Aside from the excruciating pain that I've had to suffer through, it's been a pretty good day. My eating was perfect. I was super proud of myself when I didn't take a bite of this thing that was calling my name when I opened my freezer:
I was easily able to justify making this purchase because it's dark chocolate (you know, it's healthy-errr chocolate) and because I'm doing my part to help endangered species. Ummm, yeah, that's the only reason I bought it.....

Anyway, I feel pretty good tonight and I'm ready for tomorrow - at least I think I'm ready. We'll see how bad Crossfit gets me...

1 comment:

  1. Today must be sore day or something. :) That's awesome that you tried out Crossfit- you are so much more brave than I. Keep up the great work, Cherice! You are so inspirational!

    ReplyDelete