Wednesday, June 15, 2011

TSFL - Week 3

Ohhhhhhh myyyyyyy gossssshhhhhhh! Today was my third weigh-in day since I started Take Shape for Life and it was a really, really good one!!!! I lost a little over 5 lbs this week so that brings my total to 15.8 since starting the program and almost 30 lbs total since January (I'm like .2 lbs shy of 30...I'll round up)!!!!!!! I am so excited and I know that this is going to be the thing that works for me!

I've been off my blog for a little while, so I'll sum up the last few days.

Over the weekend, I went to the beach, which usually for me means too much laying around and excessive consumption of junk food and alcohol. This time was way different! I stuck to my Medifast plan and stayed active the whole time. I rode my bike off and on, all day Saturday (about 20 miles) and the rode another 10 miles on Sunday. It feels really awesome not wasting a weekend laying around being lazy. :)

Something I've started to notice is how much my cravings have changed. Sure, if I see a cookie or smell pizza I think about how good it would taste, but the foods that I crave lately are healthy foods....crazy -- never thought that would happen...

Okay, so this week's workouts have be great so far. Monday we did part of our workout outside...which was kind of crazy since it was about 100 degrees (I literally felt like I was being baked in an oven), then we moved inside to finish up with some boxing and abs. Yesterday's workout was awesome! It was called:

"We're Going Streakinggggggg!!!"





Almost an hour of spin + that workout = massive calorie burn and extreme exhaustion!

So, diet and workout-wise, it's been a great week! Another plus...my clothes are fitting better...some are even too big! Woohoo!!!! Soooooooooooo, that means I will be in need of some major shopping....soon!


 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my word, that is AMAZING, Cherice! Five pounds in a week?! I cant even do that in a month! You are on a roll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am screaming in joy with you!!! So super exciting. :) Great job! Love seeing your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'm super excited too!!!!

    ReplyDelete