Wednesday, June 8, 2011

10 Pounds Down!

Well, actually 10.4 lbs, to be exact! Week two was great...I lost 4.8 lbs! So, since I started Medifast I've lost a little over 10 lbs and I've lost a total of 24lbs since January!!! Yay!!! I'm so excited and I'm actually starting to see the difference myself...that's always a good feeling. My clothes are fitting so much better and my face isn't in a constant state of "swollen."

Haley and I had a good workout yesterday - we did a repeat of "You Better Check Yourself Before You Wreck Yourself." (see previous blog posts). For the rest of the week, I'm on my own for workouts...my workout buddy/trainer/life coach is out of town. :(   Good news is that she is going to send me instructions for my workouts everyday while she is gone.

So, this week has been a great one so far...I'm looking forward to that next 10 lbs. and the next...and the next....you get the picture...

1 comment: