Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Still Moving Along...

So, as of last Wednesday, I'm down 36 lbs...and as of this morning, I'm still down 36 lbs. Now, don't get me wrong, I am super excited about my weight loss but I am still a little disappointed that the scale hasn't moved since last week. I'm hoping that after Haley kills me in spin today, maybe a pound or two will come off by tomorrow. I didn't expect to have a big loss this week, because of the way my weekend went. I didn't do terrible, but I cheated a little and didn't stick to my Medifast. I ate a few things that I would not normally eat. I tried to keep all my meals low-carb, but I slipped up a few times...once at lunch - Mazzio's salad bar and a slice of pizza...it was a small slice at least. Saturday evening I went to the beach with my parents and we went out for dinner. I ordered grilled fish but it came with a baked potato. I split the potato with my mom and went a little lite with the toppings. Although my eating was a little off this weekend, I still got up on Sunday morning a went for an extremely hot 5.5 mile walk on the beach so, my exercise probably took care of any damage that I did with my eating. Lately, I've noticed that I may have been veering off my Medifast diet a little too often, and as a result, my weight loss has slowed down. This week, I am commited to my plan  - no veering allowed.

I've decided to set some mini-goals for myself each week so that I my overall goal doesn't seem sooooo far away. My TSFL weigh-in day is every Wednesday, so tomorrow will be the start of my first mini-goal:

Lose 3 pounds by my next weigh-in.

Easy enough, right? I also think it will be helpful to list some things that I will do to make sure I reach my goal:

1) Stick to the Medifast Plan.
2) Drink 100 oz. of water a day.
3) Exercise at least 5-6 days this week.
4) Let Haley toture me at least 4 out of those 5-6 days.
5) Stay OFF of the scale until next Wednesday.
(this one is such a struggle for me)

As of tomorrow, I will have been on Medifast for 8 weeks! I'm going to post another progress picture tomorrow and I will also post my inches lost. I took my measurements after four weeks on Medifast and I had lost a total of 9.5 inches from my waist, thighs, arm, hips and chest! Can't wait to see my progress tomorrow! :)


 


No comments:

Post a Comment