I've decided to set some mini-goals for myself each week so that I my overall goal doesn't seem sooooo far away. My TSFL weigh-in day is every Wednesday, so tomorrow will be the start of my first mini-goal:
Lose 3 pounds by my next weigh-in.
Easy enough, right? I also think it will be helpful to list some things that I will do to make sure I reach my goal:
1) Stick to the Medifast Plan.
2) Drink 100 oz. of water a day.
3) Exercise at least 5-6 days this week.
4) Let Haley toture me at least 4 out of those 5-6 days.
5) Stay OFF of the scale until next Wednesday.
(this one is such a struggle for me)
As of tomorrow, I will have been on Medifast for 8 weeks! I'm going to post another progress picture tomorrow and I will also post my inches lost. I took my measurements after four weeks on Medifast and I had lost a total of 9.5 inches from my waist, thighs, arm, hips and chest! Can't wait to see my progress tomorrow! :)